Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pudding, Pancakes and Bread

If you don't see me update for a week, you guys pandai-pandai know i'm in deadline :D.

The deadline ALMOST over *because i has another article suppose to go to this issue, but my boss said this issue a little pack so want me to hold it.* But never trust what news editor told you, they just change their mind in a second. So i might get the call suddenly and want me to rush up the article.

The past week i got home late almost everyday, but by Thursday i got back earlier (i consider 8 something is early) and feel wanted to play with Cookie, just because i feel guilty to ignore 2 of them.

So after shower and dinner, i sat down beside Cookie and trying to play "throw and pick" with Cookie but he was way too lazy and not bothering me, i keep on kacau like some monster children and finally Cookie got so frastrated and BIT on my middle finger!


Bleed and swollen!

Then he walked away like nothing had happened, good one.

I told this to my friend and colleague, all of them give me one feedback: "hahahahaha you deserve it!"

I told Keith i got rabies so i'm dying. Keith said, he not sure if i got rabies from Cookie, but Cookie definately got the madness from me.

And i told Angga: The biscuit bit me!!!

He ignore the bitten thingy and started critic my sentence, he said that is illogic of "the biscuit bit me!". So i slowly walk away, Angga just doesn't love me :'(.

Good friends, good colleague.

Well ok, then Saturday, i got no assignment, no appointment, no article to rush. So i off my alarm and want to sleep all i want.

text message from Sun:
6.48am: Hey, want go to eat dim sum?

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I should just silent my phone!!!

Sun said she on facebook and saw i respone on my status by 5 something, so she thought i was rushing my deadline.

Then i replied, that is yesterday 5 something in the EVENING!

But since i woke up, i just teman her for the dim sum breakfast she curved for like a year.


The table of foods

I don't have appetite, so my duty was order for her, chat with her, and encourge her to finished all the dim sum on the table.

Then i told her that Pudding's fur getting long and i ask the price of grooming, she said her manager was away and she can do it FREE for me! (p/s: Sun is the pet shop's team leader, and she is about the get the grooming exam).

Then i drag Steven together, just to take care Pudding when i was driving, and... TAKE PHOTO for his first groom!!!!


The don't-know-what-horrible-thingy-gonna-happen Pudding


So he started shaking when i put him on the grooming table


I just cant help to hug him tight although got scolded by Sun because he looked so pity!


Then Sun halau me away


The Pudding fur. *ok Angga i know you will shout: this is illogic! again*


Shower! Pudding you looked like ET :D


So pity >,<


And look like begger now


See the video ;D

So after that i rushed back home, i have date with Zoe and Jenn, and i planned to bake some sweet bread for them since Zoe responed in my last baking blog (refer to this October blog, title: Baking.) that she wanted to try my baking.
I decided to give my sisterhood a surprise and bake some to impress them :D.

I was in rushed because i have too little time for baking, but luckily it so success and cute! But i have no time to taking the photo down. Pack it in a lunch box and headed to Paddington house of Pancakes in The Curve.



The pancakes house


This is the bun toy we could found in the market


This is what i baked! Look soooooooooo alike! But swear this can be eaten!


Jenn and Zoe so impressed and busy taking photo down


Zoe: You brough it from some where is it? hehehehe


The happy kid number 1


The happy kid number 2. *thanks Jenn mama likes the bread*


The food ordering


Then they have nothing to do but putting fake nail


She likes this photo taken by me :D


Not forgetting photo photo and photo


Zoe and me


Trying to take the best photo of us 3


The sisterhood



Thanks for the great time Zoe dear and Jenn baby!




Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20091025, 1031am
Rach in very tired mood.

3 comments: