Sunday, June 22, 2008

deadline oh deadline


alo~

smth that make me really pissed off is our seniors tat suppose to guide us in our coursework and daily life problem perhaps. Really feel both of them are so damn fake and i dun give a damn to them seriously, who they think they are? i will nvr forget they told us that "don't think LJMU is same as TARC Kuala Lumpur Malaysia". Fuck off la, u 2 not from TARC Kuala Lumpur Malaysia huh? Since wen u 2 become blondy? Yack... really feel shame for them.

i struggling on the assignment for whole day in my room, ok la i admit i hv touch touch this and that, chat chat with ppl, but i really feel stress la.. Last 2 assignments didn't get really good mark, i know if i didn't do well in the begining, will properly pull down the overall presentation, juz dunno how to structure my report and gain a really pretty mark in this assignment. Went to library and loan books only for this assignment, more i read more i feel confuse, i end up with mess up my room, crazy eat chips and do nothing. C how mess of my room..



die on my desk


definately i'm not the only do assignment till siao, my housemate See Pin siao till she run into my room and laugh like giler, ask me to borrow her red marker pen, i'm too afraid to refuse her, fast fast give her and halau she back her room, 15 minute later she laugh even giler and wen i went out and c wat was happened, she draws a door sign and stick on her room -.-".. all of us throw her paper and ask her draw for us as well since she's so stress, hehehe.. and now all of us own a door sign, except Jane and Dodo, their door sign still under process..


Me hugging my Greeny :)

_______________

Elaine - u mana ada fat? ask that animal shut up la!
Eva - no worry u do the right action, always support u!
Jim - u only know ask me buy phone and shoes, hate u la.
Kalvin - only can pray for u lo, everything gonna be alright :)
Chris - rmb da keyword, follow ur heart.
Ken - sorry for da ignore, bz-ing for my report.
Carrick - wish ya hv a great trip!
Babby - here dun hv bak kut teh and wan tan mee de lo ok! bad Babby.
See Pin - thx for da cute door sign!!!

______________

- damn cold still, but heater is functioning!!!!!! thx god!
- assignment, report, reading, thesis = UK life
- again feel tat there is no forever love, i'll pray for u guyz.
- i want buy glove x 2
- i dunno y my leg still swollen for la! i din walk for 2 days edy wat.. T.T..

Liverpool, UK
20080621, 1111pm
Rach in rushing report with steady mood


1 comment: