Thursday, June 12, 2008

release from assignment!

hello people :)

is been some days i didn't updated my blog, if u guyz are aware my msn msg, it suppose is "deadline ar........". Yup, my assignment deadline is around the corner and i hv to concentrate for my assignment lo.

finally, i juz print out my assignment and now sitting here to blog. Is 2am midnight now, juz back from Jane's room for transfering pictures and movie and ready to have a real relaxing night with my supper (milo and biscuit). This is consider the biggest enjoyment that i have in liverpool, hardly to find my homeland's food la, i have to extra treasure the foods that i bring from malaysia, i only TASTE it once a while le.

around 2 weeks am here, well is so far so good, everything ok and getting used to the weather here already (as long as not raining), study sure stress la coz every tutors keep on telling us to gain 1st class la, do reading la, go library la, go meet them la this and that. Make me even tension than last time. Everyone call me gan cheong dai shi (tension master) edy.. -.-"
hmmm.. nth much to updated, my days were bz yet i love this kind of life, feel everyday is the brand new day and enjoy my life in stranger country. Wat make me mad is i hv to walk around 20 minute to uni, even the sun is big like hell but the wind is cold like freeze, not kidding man, then temperate is around 14 or 15 celsium in day time, night time even cold, it's only 6 to 8 celsium. And, this is SUMMER!
i think i better upload more pictures or i might bored my reader ;)




3 journalism princess with Darren, is his honor ;) LOL

i wore like a dumpling in SUMMER, is freaking cold. p/s: is John's cap ;)

everyone of us took pictures with John's cap and we wanted to set as primary photo in our frenster account, we don't know wat for but juz for FUN~! haha

-------------------

Carrick - haha where's my no ticket?
Elaine - cant wait to web-caming with u!
Ivan - thx ivan for da free massage and 24 hours printing service.
Eva - let's c i will put on how many weight wen i back from UK.
KC - u r nth for me now :)



20080612, 0119am
Rach in relaxing mood, Liverpool UK

No comments:

Post a Comment