Sunday, June 8, 2008

Opening~

holala.. give another chance to blog over here since friendster could not enlarge the pictures that i uploaded, my readers complained a lot, so, just try to blog over here again and hopefully what See Pin tells me is right (she said can upload unlimited pictures which i cant last time).

Great Mayor Parade day ;). Housemates and I get ready around 1pm and went down to our hostel and waiting for it. Wow it is juz simple GREAT, and i cant explained it with my poor words, so, what else is better than pictures huh?

LOL me in da middle, right beside da army


Dare not to upload too much photos la, i still saw the photos limitation when i uploading the pictures. In short, the parade is crowdy and great and fun and happy and fantastic and warm! Took some pictures with army and they are really really nice and friendly, and HANDSOME! OMG i WANT!!!!!!

Dinner time. :) Another rice's day, chicken with coke and ginger (err, weird huh but damn nice!), fried eggs and vege. Yum yum, i never know rice is such delicious, i only take 2 spoon of rice when i was at home, but now, i ate a bowl! Unbelieveable, i guess i'm really homesick la.. Really really miss mum's cook. T.T..

Was chating online with mum and dad today since i was at hostel. Once my little Cookie heared my voice from da Internet, he immediately jumped up and looking for his jie jie. Oh my little Cookie, i damn miss him la, feel wanna cry when mum told me cookie not eat much ever since i leave home. Although i don't know how real is it but i real feel want hug my Cookie pig much.


When webcam-ing with dad, i saw there is bandage on his hands, i know he went for the treatment for his eyes again. Make me worry him that wheather he's ok and follow the advice from the Chinese doctor or not. Father's day is near and feel sorry i cant celebrate with my Babby bear..
Mum keeps on asking me to take care on myself and study hard, i felt mum is real worry bout me. Made me recall how hard i tried to grab my attention of mum from bro until i get serious sicks, i was though my mum is not caring me at all and finally i gave it up to do anything just for let my mum proud with me, cause i realized that no matter what i achieved in my study and competition were never win my bro helps my mum to washed dishes.

Few years later, now i found another side of mum and i slowly let go, maybe what was Sun told me is right, but anyway, who know what's going happen in the future?

I stop for a while before i continue to blog this paragraph, i heard some voice outside there and i went out to checked. Chi Ling and See Pin chating in front of my room and bet whether i sleep already or not, since i told them i WILL study tonight cause See Pin already started the report which has to submit in this coming Thursday, and she made me nervouse cause i haven't start it yet!!! Am going to start it after i blog, although am very very very the sleepy *yawn*.
____________________________
Dad - San San love you and PLEASE take good care on yourself. Miss you Babby.
Mum - I'll take good care on myself, i'm not little girl anymore. :)
Jeff - Take care of family and my cookie pig, and also my hubby kelisa.
Ivan - Thanks for the free massage!
Ah Hong - if you're still bully me i'll real poison you, you just try it.
Carrick - welcome to my new blog ;)
Mr. Chew - stop telling me where and what you had eat in Malaysia, i HATE you!



Liverpool, United Kingdom
20080607, 2358
Rach with sleepy mood.














No comments:

Post a Comment