Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's day

Sunday :(

but is father's day :)

Just called back to greet my Babby bear, but cant reached to his mobile, my Babby is home-daddy, whenever he at home he'll straigh off his phone and gave all his time to us. As usual my babby told me he's only 25 years old, he's my gor gor (bro) not babby, and today is Gor Gor's day, not Father's day, force me to greet him as "Happy Gor gor's day". I was laugh so happy and tease him back. Later, Babby ask me to take care and eat on time, at the same time he told me wat they had their Father's day dinner just now. I can only envy, i really miss the time b with my babby.

I think i must be homesick, am dropping my tears now without reason, mayb just simple miss my Babby. :)


Happy father's day Babby, sorry i cant be with u in this father's day, but San San still love u as i always do, I wish ya have a great father's day with Mommy, Yen, Jeff and Cookie. Without me beside u hv to listen to Mommy, not to take spicy food and don't take too much of junk food, ask cookie jogging with u k? u know i'm always care bout u Babby, so pls pls pls take good care of urself for me. I'm always love u :)




My Babby bear and me

Just post for express my missing of my babby bear. Gonna continue my thesis research background, so wish u guy have a great weekend!

______________________

Babby - Cookie told me u very lazy, u didn't jog with him huh!!!!
Cookie - chase Babby to jog la! or no more tricks for u!
All Daddys - Wish all Daddys have a great father's day!

______________________

- Another week, another week of assignment, sob..
- the cancer still remain on my left ankle.
- damn cold la! wat the hell of this summer?!
- i feel wanna throw out wen i see bread.
- damn, i feel wanna home.




Liverpool, UK
20080615, 0233pm
Rach in home sick mood.

1 comment:

  1. homesick?
    poor girl.. may b u depends to your family since born till today..
    one of the day, we should move out to achieve our future and u did right now.

    get a degree or bachelor in UK and be a proud Babby bear's daughter.. :)

    take care , rach

    ReplyDelete