Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Giler punya Summer

Freaking cold!!!

i saw my window was full of rain drop in this early morning and immediately i said "sh*t!"...

my room's heater is not working, i can only suffering on the low tempature, wear 2 t-shirts and a thick jacket in my room, and check the weather report..



damn it.. do u know how strong of the wind? argggggggggggg.... is killing me wen i get up from my warm bed.. was still raining wen i walking to my uni, i walked extra fast than usually, and i can feel my leg is pain AGAIN, i guess i need to c Ivan again tonight.. wen only my leg will recover huh?

explored a new street leaded by Dodo and Hong, found some cheap vege and a Indian shop that selling Asian foods, anyway i didn't buy anything, as long as know the shop is there for me wen i'm homesick.. hehe..

and finally my thesis title is confirm:

"To what extent is Habermas’s notion of the public sphere useful when studying online news?"

and i dunno who the hell is Habermas yet.. and i hv to meet Zoe, who's my supervisor with all the readings in the coming Monday. Very happy.....

Tmr to get back my assignment 1, hopefully won't too bad or i gonna say bye bye for my 1st class, hope can maintain at least 2-1 status, anyway as what Iqbal told us always, is all in my hands. Gonna study hard, not willing to disappointed my folks.

oh yea.. Liverpool having the "Liverpool European Capital of Culture 2008", they promote a lot bout Liverpool, and here is the official website, take a look http://www.liverpool08.com/. One of the promote is the landmark of liverpool, which is place near by my hostel, was named as Superlambananas, don't ask me wat's this, i dunno either.. c the pic and judge urself.

They are having a programme call Go Superlambananas, over 100 different designed of superlambanana sculptures will be place in anywhere of the town, and will not going to tell u where those sculptures are placed, u have to explore urself. So far i found only 10 superlambananas on the way to my uni and downtown, all of us are so exciting wen found sculptures, the way to uni not bored again :). Those sculptures all in my friends' cam, gonna steal their photos and upload soon, so juz b patient ;)

-----------------------------

Elaine - i want go yam cha la, milo kosong panas pls..
Eva - Drama series important than me edy huh!!!!
Carrick - where'r u dear? :(

-----------------------------

- i NEED a glove, my fingers are numb
- i HATE reports
- i HATE rain that i nvr hate b4!
- i'm strongly agree on "don't think this is summer, think this is UK, where very near to the north point" (Iqbal, 2008 quote in Zoe, 2008)
- i'm getting siao, really siao edy.

-----------------------------


Liverpool, UK
20080618, 0430pm
Rach in siao mood.

1 comment:

  1. for your information that recently i dun see u online also lo..
    dunno how are u now.
    but incoming this 3 night i will not be here too.
    cos i went cameron with my college..
    hehe.. have a holidays for myself beside of splendid my time with work and study..
    must take care yourself there..
    homesick may becos u still not to used their living standards.. sure u can handle one.. i believe u :)

    again take care ya..

    ReplyDelete