Friday, June 13, 2008

Muscle pain :(

freaking stress ar!!!!!!
it is suppose a great day coz finally i done my 2nd assignment and today is the day to pass it up, then shopping, then back hostel, then cook dinner, then watch Big Brother, then snoker, then sleep, and totally forget about my study... but...........................

Rhianne gave us a short talk about our thesis, smth like instruction or guideline to do our thesis in 4 weeks time. I tension a little bit after listened her talk, but still steady coz the deadline is on middle of August. I still have time.

After submit the assignment we went to library for searching the books that recommend by Rhianne in our thesis. I juz cant control myself to search the other books regarding my next assignment, which is deadline in next next monday, and everyone is searching of it! Damn the library allow students to loan up to 15 books, that's mean i can borrow all books that i found and the library is huge like hell, all those books and journals enough me to do dunno how many thesis edy. At the end i only loan 3 books coz i remember i have to shop for grocery later and plan to go back tmr.

then, raining.

and, freaking COLD!!!!!!!

i guess is only 10 to 12 celsium, and, u know what i wore?


plus a jeans ONLY!! luckily Ivan bring his wind proof jacket along and i juz rampas his jacket and put it on. Haha evil me. But the jacket is too big and everyone laugh me like came from Swaziland like that, but i feel my life is important than my face.

then we went to shop for our dinner and self-grocery. Cold and heavy (i carry 2 kg of chicken, 2 packs of eggs, can food, vege, potatoes and forgotten), my muscel pain like hell AGAIN.

people that around me must know i had sprained my left ankle for 4 times, and doctor strongly recommended me not to walk long distance and cant burden my ankle too much, ever since i came here my only transport is my legs, i'm not afford to take taxi or bus (2 pound le!), so i juz continue suffer my my pain and SOS to Ivan since he's from St. John and he well in massage.

he said my muscel is hurt AGAIN (is actually getting ok after few days of massage), and just now he recommend me to bind my leg up to fasten the recovering, so my leg becomes like this...

Only tmr can take it off :(... luckily tmr i have no class, but i think i cant go to library anymore, my lovely housemates and Ivan (p/s: he's still available! talent and genius [he's 1st class student now!], humor and helpful, anyone interested on him huh?) properly will scold me like dog. so tmr i plan to stay room and do my assignment, search for online journal, sigh...

Oh yea i haven't tell why i feel stress, is all because of after submited my assignment, we have meeting with our supervisor of our thesis, i though it was a simple introduction so i didn't prepare anything even my topic, yet Zoe (my supervisor) wanted us to discuss the topic that we going to do research on, so die lo, die straight straight, i gave a bunch of rubbish suggestions and have no one can be use. Athough Zoe told us the is fine to e-mail her the topic later, but when i saw the others are already have their topic and start doing on their research background, i started to gan cheong edy. Plus bad weather, plus muscle pain, plus sleepy, but cant sleep well coz keep worry on the thesis and the readings that we need to done, and the next assignment... Arrrgggggggg...... i'm going to insane edy la... so stress... who the hell told me that study in oversea is the greatest enjoyment in life huh?!

alright is time to bed, i feel real tired edy, will try to sleep with one or two episodes of HK drama, or fall asleep with my journal article.. Heaven or Evil??!!! Arrgggg...........

--------------------------

Housemates - Great time to play masak-masak with u guyz!!
Sun - u mana, ur phone cant reach, how can u disappear huh, cepat contact le jin yan.
Elaine - sorry dar i'm not online this noon, as u can c my leg is hurt again, sob..
Ivan - I have leg cancer arrrrrrrr!!!!! (blerrkkkk)
Babby - I spread ur name in UK edy!!
Mummy - miss ur curry pork wen i have curry chicken as dinner tonight.
Cookie - I WANT COOKIE, I'M HUNGRY (Kath, 2008, Big Brother). Miss u lot cookie pig.

-------------------------

- I never know rice is as delicious like wat i ever taste before
- spent a lot of money, i'll be real begger soon.
- i cant breath each time i see the schedule of assignments on my board.
- Bread, egg, ham, bacon, lettuce, potatoes and oatmeal are haunted me.
- Miss yam cha, mamak, hubby kelisa, The Curve, sweating.....

-------------------------

UK, Liverpool
20080613
Rach in muscle pain mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment