Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Karma's coming

Evening of Monday :)

Report deadline and meet Zoe for thesis. Hu~~ feel stress..
Anyway i finally done another report, the others are coming, i juz feel i cant breath each time i saw the time table on my board, is full, almost every weeks hv deadline and meeting, feel like going back to my high school life.



If u can see how peak is my time.. sigh..

i love the feeling that walk alone in the street. Like today, after i meet Zoe, i decided to going back to hostel without waiting for Dodo and Hong. I walking on the street of Liverpool, sunny day with wind, going to the down town and feel the crowd. Only in this time i feel is really good to studying in oversea. I can arrange my own time and destination, without consider others. :)

Anyway i did miss my homeland too, miss the food, the ppl, the culture, the feeling of "home". Everytime i feel sick on my coursework i'll look on the card that Elaine and Eva wrote to me before i depatured from Malaysia. Make me feel warm always. Luckily this is technology era, even there is 7 hours different but still can meet my fellow friends and family on Internet.



Hand-make card from Elaine and Eva, bunny from dear Keith, piglet from Sun
(Sorry Jim din bring ur tiny bottle, and Ken ur piglet head is too big for my luggage!)

-----------------------

Elaine - darling i want go De Pastry la... sob..
Eva - dare u delete my comments! angry u edy!
Chris - learn to accept :)
Cookie - i saw ur brother today! damn i tot u fly to me baby cookie.. miss u badly :(
Babby - u dun tot u very dak yi ar! warn u no more junk foods la! u want become a ball edy!
Ken - thx lot for ya accompany :)

-----------------------

- I'll get karma (i do nth by today which i actually PLAN to finish the readings!)
- i hate to think wat to hv for my three meals everyday.
- i want melon la!
- i want buy glove x 3


Liverpool, UK
20080623, 1132pm (am start this entry by evening & continue after dinner & tv)
Rach in waiting karma mood.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Rachel ~~ I used do that by walking downtown alone, to feel the wind / fresh air, feel the crowd, and feel the magnificent structure surrounding especially during the stress period - "paper" (exam)or assignment. It really help to gain the peace in mind and regain the inspiration & energy for assignment / paper or anything else.
    Only thing I can say from far far away in Malaysia is ~~~ "Jia You - Ganbateh!"

    By : Ken Lim

    ReplyDelete