Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I LOVE YOU Project

wednesday noon, cloudy but comfortable.

juz back from town to buy some grocery, eat me nearly £ 10, plus share rice and source with housemates, my weekly budget plan failure :(


i hv nth much to updated, juz feel so sick for the weather, damn it suppose is summer wat, but the weather as cold as in autumn, am i really in summer? I can only keep my t-shirt in my wardrobe or wear under a thick jacket. People always remind me with "don't think UK is summer now, think UK is somewhere near with north point".. oh ya ya ya.. i know it now..

wat i wore to uni..




My "summer" wear

Oh yea! well last night someone knocks the door and asks us whether can on the light of our rooms in certain time, i tot that's testing or smth like that, so i promise will remind my housemates to on the light. And later Ivan and Hong told me the same guy went and ask them to on the light too, wen we are wonder wat the purpose of the guy, we saw there're lot of ppl in the street, me and housemates grab the camera and went down, this is wat we captured.



Oh Gosh is the big HEART!!! the guy wanna asks a gal to become his gf la! the whole phase of people come down and support the guy, but the gal seems like shy to appear, finally v hide into the building. Of course v cant hear wat the guy told the gal, but seem like the gal reject the guy and this is the end of the show lo.. still i was thinking if someone do this for me i'll really really touching even though i'm dislike him.. sigh.. feel wanna go into relationship again..

------------------------

Ken - thx for ya comment
The brave guy - don't give up!
The lucky gal - appreciate someone that would do this for u!
See Pin - strongly agree with the title of "I LOVE YOU PROJECT"

------------------------

- i want sunny day even the sun is fake!
- i want buy glove x 4
- tired on everything, especially assignments and reports.. sigh..

Liverpool, UK
20080625, 0339pm
Rach in waiting someone mood.


1 comment:

  1. Love is something people seeking;
    But Faith is something that bringing people together; What should be together will be together, and vice versa!
    But do agree with you, if the brave guy really like that girl so much, don't he ever give up.
    Anyway, my respect to this guy! A romance guy with rambo character! ^___^....

    cheers,
    Ken Lim

    ReplyDelete