Saturday, June 14, 2008

Good weather, but cant go out :(

Morning people :)

good weather always cheer me up :-)

but......

I CANT GO SHOPPING WITH HOUSEMATES!!!!

juz because i hurt my muscle :(

anyway is getting ok edy, no worries ppl :). Juz wanna make sure i won't hurt it again or i think i need to buy a wheel chair to go to uni edy.

Just cooked my breakfast...



Mash potatoes plus my homeland chrysanthemum tea, very weird breakfast huh?

My mum packed me some chrysanthemum tea in case if i feel heaty or feel homesick, am love the tea very much. Sigh... now only can taste it once a while.


So after breakfast and send my housemates of, i have to send mail to Zoe for my research topic, then start to do my readings that i missed, and my assignment. Maybe will go to library a while for researching some journals or books, juz in case i have enough time to complete all those things that i plan to do la..


Have a very yummy ABC soup yesterday :), was my turn and Zoe to cooked, so v decided to cook a big pot of soup, green bean with fried egg, potatoes with meat and boil vege. Everyone feel contented with the soup. Too bad the picture still with See Pin, perhaps upload later.

hmmmm... nothing much to update, better catch up my readings or i'll real in trouble. C ya in da next blog.

_____________________

Elaine - Gambateh in ya final year project!!!
Carrick - i tot u'll return after 3 hours :(
Evon - Congrate for ya new born baby gal!

_____________________

- 2 weeks past.
- petrol in malaysia don't increase, my hubby kelisa is starving.
- a lot of things to do, but lazy pull me to not do.
- i miss wan tan mee suddenly.. damn i want eat la.




Liverpool, UK
20080614, 1058am
Rach in wanna go out mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment