Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Dessert, The Biscuit, The Bear, The Hubby and The Human

hey people :D, i'm back

i feel kinda fun to play with my hair. Keith you see! i still have a lotttttttttt of hair ok! bluerk.
and yea i'm bubbly :D, because of....


Not dengue, :D

So, in the last weekend i got the permission from Dr. Liew and Babby to bring Cookie and Pudding out for and evening walk in Desa Parkcity.


The driver, the passenger


The Bear, The Biscuit, The Dessert and The Human not in the scene was taking the photo.


The Dessert wanted to melt himself in the pool.


The Dessert was exahausted :D


Went to an assignment in Building Amoda, which is right opposite of Berjaya Time Square and found their parking is damn chun!

Me: Bang, tak ada parking keh?
Guard: Ada ada, nanti ar..

then the guard walked near to a parking lot, and press on some button, and the car lif up! there's the other parking lot under the car man!

okies i saw this kind of parking system in Taiwan and Japan before, just surprised to see this live here :D


After the launching, i went to get my car while talking on the phone, and tensioned me because i couldn't found my car!!!!!!!!!

I pretty sure my car was parked in the floor, but i forgot my car was underground :D.


See? my car is under the ground :D. Excitedly, i went to press the button to lif up my car, like hosting some launching like this, and then syok sendiri. XD

Happily went out of the parking, and thinkin next time i can bring my friends or family to show off the system, the parking cost me RM 11 for one and half hour. Ok, no next time XD, unless i can claim it from my company like this time again.

Here to end my post. Stay tuned XD.


USJ, Kuala Lumpur
20090617, 1032am
Rach in working yet blogging mood.

2 comments:

  1. muahahahahhaa...it came across my mind...having this scenario here in KL...dont be so suprised later in the future ur car being hanged. Dis time u saw ur car underground.hahaha...good service la kan kena sampai RM ELEVEN foe an hour++.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. after home i only found my car antenna PATAH!!!! the damn car park not only cost me 11 bucks but more :'(

    ReplyDelete