Sunday, June 28, 2009

the weekly update

I don't have a special thing to blog about, but i do have a lots of photo to share with :D.

I should make my blog to photos blog la, as my readers told me they enjoy my photos more than words. ok, i know my broken english is annoying >,<
The cousin with the blogger


Ok i just proud that i manage to walk with the freaking high heel


The damn nice launching, serve all the media with fine dine in Saujana Resort.


the focus is the pair of high hell wearing on the man feet.


The damnnnnnnnnn nice backpack of Sun, RM 379 after 20% discount! wow wow one step nearer to New Zealand!


Steven demo-ing the way to carry the backpack (huh?)



Have nothin special to blog about in the whole week, except the leaving of Kinky :( and the coming back of Angga :D (will blog about the "gatherine" soon).

Stay tuned :D



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090628, 0443pm
Rach in tiring mood.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. The man in heels kinda attracted my attention. I didn't notice the heels, till I read your caption. LOL. Thought he got that attractive height. LOL. Don't tell me that's your editor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's my colleague! hahaha he loves wearing heel and showing off around :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. muahaha, hey organize another blind date for him, asif and angga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yer... don't want lei... I don't know this guy. He seems not ok, bring him to see doc. LOL

    ReplyDelete