Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Name

I suppose to working for my deadline NOW

I should never ever check my facebook, or just ignore the message from Jimmy or just pretend i wasn't in front of the screen!

But unfortunately i did all above, so i'm here.

Friends, please tell me, what's my name.

Yes, Rachel Chew

How to pronous my name then?

Ray~~Chel

Yes correct!

But Jimmy Leong Chee Yeong, i don't know if you have difficult in pronunciation or not, but please bare in mind, i'm not Ri~~Ser, or Rich~~Chel, and i dislike you simplified my name as Ah Sou!!!!!!!! This is totally nothing related to my name pronunciation AT ALL!

And i known you for 5 years already!!!

Eventually this make me wanna list down my nick names and who use it. (ok i know its nothing to do with the purpose of this post but who care, is my place!)

1. SanSan by my family members.
2. Bukit Cacing by my secondary school mates.
3. Y.S by my closest friends.
4. Rach by most of my friends.
5. Keyba by my uni friends.
6. Ah chou (noise) by few of my friends from the charity team.

And i love my name, given by my Babby bear, althought it wasn't under my birth cert or IC or passport (because of the objection from my grandparent :(..) but my Babby did told me this is my name and i use it since i was small. A lot of people know the meaning of "Rachel" is female sheep, but my Babby bear told me this name bringing another meaning, which is the purity of world. (Babby surprised me with this, as my sis and bro names were given with very cin cai :D..)

So, please pronouse my name correctly! In fact you have to pronouse everyone names correctly, this is a basic repectation, and the most basic thing to make new friends!


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090620, 1055pm
Rach in "aww, gonna work :(" mood

1 comment: