Monday, June 8, 2009

Short short hair

Who follow my facebook, should notice about the post of i went for hair cut again in last weekend, and..........

NO!
I'm not crazy, and i didn't kill the hair stylist, nor burn the salon.

I just... too bored, and i wonder how my friends would respone although everyone of them ask me to keep my hair long. XD

So see this...


I took this 2 weeks before i cut my hair, was in Wong Kok for lunch with Elaine.

and then....
THIS!

hey i was with my tube ok? No one help me to hold the phone for camwhoring, this is the best angle to show how SHORT of my hair NOW!


okies~~ here end my blog.

**Zoe get well soon, i love you and be healthy wei, i will thought i jangkit my bad luck for you one =(



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090608, 1051pm
Rach in wonder how to scratch my itchy throat mood.

2 comments:

  1. wey...no difference la....looks d same to me although u said its too short for u..muahahahahaha...no worries..u wana know A SECRET? if u would like ur hair to grow faster, u need to BERAK always...hahaha..its true its true..try~~!! best of luck :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. u dun think u can jangkit me ur bad luck.. i am ok liao~

    ReplyDelete