Saturday, June 20, 2009

The old lovers

I wanted to have a post about my mobile phones all this while, just i was too lazy and forgetfull whenever i have time to sit in front of my Greeny and post about it.

Finally, here i decided to have this post now. But this can be very boring post, if you're not interesting on mobile phones, better skip this post, anyway i will add some story or comment on each of my phones in between, just for my readers to know more about me.

The current phone i'm using is Sony Ericsson w980i, i bought (or forced to bought) this phone by 18th of March, this year as i dropped my previous phone.


Mickey (the name of SE w980i, inspired by Zoe Chan, kasih banyak-banyak :D) was my desire phone once it launched, but the price told me its impossible to get it for myself, so i gave it up when i wanted to change a new mobile in the early of this year.

The very special feature of Mickey is the build-in 8G memory, so means no need any extra memory card or memory stick, i believe 8G for me is more than enough, as i'm not a heavy music lover (Mickey is a walkman series phone), yet i'm camwhore lover, it can save up to few G of photos! and there's a function that i love it very much, which is i can send the photo directly to my mobile blog, this is fairy convenience although it charge on my credit, but as a blog lover, this is cool.

The previous phone was my Dak Dak (ok, i didn't gave it a name, but i did called him Dak Dak always) Nokia 6600 fold.

When i was in UK, one of the biggest mobile company launched an exclusive nokia fold phone that i really really really wanted to have it, because it fulfill all the requirement i want for a phone! But it cost me like 100 ++ pound, the money can let me survive for a month man!

Later, i came back to Malaysia and found my old phone wasn't functioning well, and i've income, so i decided to change myself a new mobile phone, and i found Nokia 6600 fold, which is totally different with the one i saw in UK although the name was same.




I got this phone from my dad, my dad told me that his friend can get this phone in really cheap price, which is only few hundred but in fact this phone is cost around 1k, i believe my babby bear wanted to help his daughter a bit, and he sponsored silently, by lying! Cute dad :D

I got this phone exactly at 14 of February this year, which is St. Valentine Day! Sweet day without boyfriend around but i've my new baby from Babby. The selling point of this phone is the elegantly unfold with sculpted key, and the twice tap to light up the outer hidden display, that where the name "Dak Dak" came from :D.

I love the quality of the photo, althought Mickey have better resolution but i don't know why i feel Dak Dak's photo quality is far better than Mickey, the explosure and color and everything, this make me sad when i DROPPED it after a month of usage! Until today i dare not to tell my Babby bear i dropped his valentine present >,< (and he didn't notice i have a new phone neither)

The phone before Dak Dak was SE Z520i, this phone caught my attention once it launched, if you know me well, you should know Rachel love fold phone, with external screen, and stylist. This phone has all the feature i wanted, except the build-in memory is too small, which is only 16M, and no external memory card slot, this is the only thing i feel dissatisfaction about.

I owned this phone since i was... hmm.. year 2 of my college i guess, i used it for 3 years! See i'm loyal, i just forced to change my phone that much by this year la..


I didn't gave him a name, i just called him my son. My son retired as he'll went off automatically, or i can't hear from the other side when talking on phone, i known its time to let him rest so i decided to change another one this year.


And this, Pantech G500, this is the MOST BEAUTIFUL MOBILE PHONE among the rest! *hints hints, if someone want to present me a phone, follow this phone outlook, i will happy to get this kind of phone*

I got this as my gift when i entered to college, i love the external screen, which i can actually take photo with the external screen, yet this is not only a polyponic phone, but with caller id photo function (hey, imagine in year 2005, this functions is darn cool ok)


I admited i will look at the outlook of the phone more than the features or specifications, i use phone for call-in and out, and mostly take phone, so i always looking for those phone with have a good pixel with wide screen than can take lot of fancy phone, fold phone with external screen always my first choice. :D

The 1st private cell phone of mine, Nokia 2100 while form 5. Get it from my dad too as he wanted me in touch with family all the time, as i was hypeactive student while my school time, i joined hell lot of activities and tuition classes that occupied most of my time at outside.



I didn't urged to own a phone that time, but since my dad willing to got me one, and i can in touched with my friends and family, i still feel happy even thought this is only a very basic phone with black and white screen display.

And the last one!
The fatty Nokia 3310!
This wasn't MY mobile actually, this is my sis one, as she started goin to college and she needs a phone to contact with family, so dad happily gave out his old phone and get himself a brand new color screen new phone.

Sis only went to college 3 days per week, so the rest of the time my bro or I can bring it along whenever we go out with friends or tuition (that time i was form 4).

so this is the post about for today, and getting sloppy and i don't know how to end this post. I will update more if i think of any. So do check this post again even you already read this once.

Stay tuned.



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090620, 1243pm
Rach in "darnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, noon la? i haven't start the article yet, how ar?" mood








No comments:

Post a Comment