Friday, June 19, 2009

Good Laugh

Not in the good mood in last few days, as i had an argument with my mom and sis. That wasn't any serious argument but eventually made my mood go down whenever think of something deeper.

Just out of the blue i feel want to wrote Sasha a letter, as what i did always in the past time. I'm not sure will Sasha check the mail box, as he told me he doesn't use the old email that much actually, but still i wrote him a long letter and expressed my feel. Frankly i don't expect he'll drop me an email back, we don't contact thru mail nowadays but skype, just he's in Japan, the time different and busyness make us only managed to chat with each other by weekend. I sent him mail by Thursday, and met him on skype just now. That's always happy to have him chat with me, like he knows what i'm thinking even i don't need explain more.



**Sanka, i was touched by you when you said you're always somewhere beside me, you know how much this meant me right? hey do remember the "one" we talked about just now, hold it strong and trust it will come true. **

Sasha tried to cheer me with lots of funny video clips, as i have same taste with him, every single clips he sent to me could me laugh like a crazy! and i shared this with my another entertainer, and forced him to do me translation!


He was like... "translation... you sure ar?"

Then i said "yealar, pass it to me the latest by tomorrow"

Then he continued bluff on he translation, and i continued to being serious, and finally, he asked me this..


*click for larger image*




Angga don't think you're *duuuuuuuuuuu*, you're just naive *vomit*.

Hehehe, thanks everyone for the great entertaining :D!





Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090619, 1121pm
Rach in having good laugh mood

No comments:

Post a Comment