Friday, June 5, 2009

La La Blog

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

the sloppy Rach is B.A.C.K! with the hell long post.

i have no idea what to blog about.

Work? neh... can i just be relax in my private time?

Friend? nothing much.

My life? i'm not goin to share with you how painful when having the period XD.

My family?

OH YES!

hehe thanks for myself, because i hardworking enough to categorized my photos to different albums after format Greeny (ok, i got it format 2 months ago, now only i categorized and feed Greeny with all the backup files), and SUDDENLY! I found some good photos, come Rachy share share with you =P

*alright, this is the different opening for my another lazy-photo-blog, muahahahaha*

Babby Chew and Mommy Chew in Macau when i was suffering the TWISTED of my ankle.

Jeff Chew and Pudding Chew in Estima Chew. Pudding Chew doesn't love Rachel Chew or Yenny Chew or Babby Chew or Mommy Chew as he loves Jeff Chew, because whenever Pudding Chew jumps up to Estima Chew, he will lay on Jeff Chew like this.
*did i confused you, no no no i don't tend to XD*

Rachel Chew with the little cousin Scott Tian, the fiancee of Elaine Yap XD
*Elaine BOOKED him since he was born, so don't mess with her, she will definately kill you*



Sunny Liew with Rachel Chew, the litte monster cousin a.k.a former monster tuition student of mine!



Rachel Chew and Carmen Tian, the twin sister of Scott Tian

OhMyGodChickenBanana!
*don't ask me why, just because its nice to pronous.*
found this in the old old album, that was my course trip to Redang. That is Han Hao, me and Hui Xin, damn i miss you guys!



And this! i nearly forgot i have been some tv show man! XD


The fat aunty Yenny Chew (ok la she is slim now), Rachel Chew and Jeff Chew in the Rachel Chew Diploma Convocation


and this! damn i will never forget the mother f*cker caused my hubby like this!


I still feel the ache for this accident =(


Yenny Chew and Rachel Chew in Rachel Chew 21 years old birthday celebration in Bali, Indonesia


ANGGA!!! NASI BABI GULING in bali.
Gosh i don't know why i think of Angga once i saw this photo.



The damn beautiful beach in Bali, this photo was my wallpaper for my phone, my desktop for months.


I love the luxury Villa in Bali, i love the private pool, i love the bunga-bunga tak tau nama apa, i love the kitchen, i love the pondok, i love the wooden door, i love the bed, i love everything of the Villa and my unforgetable 21 years old birthday!
Thanks again for Babby Chew and Yenny Chew for my greatest birthday present =)




here end my post (don't throw shoes to me~!!!!!!!).. ok i actually found a lot of memorable photos, like photos with my ex-es and some crazy stuff done with my friend and i and so on, just don't know they mind me to post or not, so better keep it la~! let me gain their permission before i REVEAL the crazy and sexy one! woots!

and before end the post, JOHNNY DEAR, I LOVE YOU!!!!! (refer to my previous blog =D)

ciao~!


Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090605, 0922pm
Rach in very tired yet received Jimmy call to go out yam cha and i was like "damn i forgot to post his photo but nevermind la who cares?" mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment