Friday, June 12, 2009

Quick one

Quick one.

Suffered the fever for a week, till this thursday i felt of terribly joint and muscle pain and high fever, leave the office by 3pm and went to meet Dr. Liew AGAIN.

Temperture up to 40°C, blood pressure abnormally low and low heart rate, Dr. Liew told me this can be dengue fever. He suggested to do a blood test, if the rash appear by the night, he suggested me to go into hospital immediately, if not, wait for the lab result in the next day.

Received call from Dr. Liew this morning, confirm not dengue fever, white and red blood cell count normal, went for consultation although the lab haven't send the full report to Dr. Liew clinic yet, because the temperature doen't drop any, remain 40°C and migraine (or maybe headache, i just feel pain) kill me, till i actually blind for a while (i mean i doesn't see anything except darkness, sometime brightness in 30 seconds to few minutes, but i'm not fainted).

Dr. Liew checked my blood pressure, its raise a bit, he then gave me another kind of pills, if tomorrow the temperature still remain and feel really sick, he'll give me a letter to hospital for brain scanning and proper check up. He said, the worst can be meningococcal meningitis.

The worst only, Dr. Liew said i'm not that lucky, he asked me don't worry.

I hope so.



Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
20090612, 0950pm
Rach in suffering the sickness mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment